They use NoFap as a goal. They don’t replace fapping/porn with anything. They just strive towards having sex and that’s it. Well, guess what, there’s more to life.
Look. NoFap is not a goal. NoFap is a tool. The fucking DAY you start NoFap, on DAY ONE, you have to CHANGE. And no, I don’t mean change like ‘From now on I don’t masturbate’. No, of course fucking not, change, like going from a Sheep to a Wolf.
First day of NoFap:
- You stop masturbating and watching porn
- You will make a list of stuff you have to do EVERY DAY and you will do that
- You will read at least 10 pages out of a book of your choice (WISDOM, BRO!)
- You will replace your PMO habits with other things (DO NOT LEAVE A HOLE IN YOUR DAILY SCHEDULE)
- You will start working out or at least jogging
- You will start taking cold showers everyday
- You will start doing meditation at least for 3-5 minutes daily
- You will limit video games / Netflix / TV / doing nothing to 2 hours per day MAX. Just imagine working a hard day and having 2 whole hours of relaxation. That’s a lot. And because you worked hard that day, you’ll truly relax. You won’t waste your time, no, you’ll relax from having worked an entire day.
Every other day of NoFap:
Repeat the above.
- To sum it up, the typical rebooting advice of “Hey man, just do a 90 day reboot” is basically useless.
- This is a very serious addiction and should be treated as such.
- Willpower alone won’t do it.
- Change the way you live.
- Change the way you think.
- And please, stop making so many posts about porn, cravings, urges, relapsing, erections, 90 days, etc.
- Instead, focus on the most important thing: Your life.